If you want to inquire or book class, contact Carl Stormer at Jazzcode.com or call +1 (617) 381-4321 or +47 92280846.
The Prepare Produce Present Class consists of four deliverables:
- Pre-class survey - an online survey sent by all participants approximately 1-2 weeks prior to the class. The purpose of this survey is for the instructor to understand each individual´s background, skills, learning objectives and expectations. Required client action: provide list of participants in the following text format: email, first name, last name for each participant
- Class training - usually taught by Carl Størmer (English or Norwegian language) unless otherwise agreed to. Teaching material will be sent client in advance for printing unless client wants JazzCode to provide printing as well. Required client action: book facilities according to our specifications and printing of material which will be sent you one day before the class.
- Evaluation survey - an online survey sent to all participants at the end of class in order to understand to which extent objectives were reached.
- Skill assessment - an online survey sent to all participants six to nine months after class to understand how much of the training is in need of repetition.
You must provide us with certain information in order for us to give your participants the best possible learning experience:
- Agree on terms, date and pay deposit.
- Provide JazzCode with written examples of material produced by the participants
- Book training facilities
- Provide JazzCode with participant name and email-addresses (for survey) no later than three-weeks before class (format: paste a list into an email: email, firstname, lastname, date and place - e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org, John, Doe, 15-16 November in New York).
- If relevant - decide on who should be in the same quartet during the class. We reccommend that people who work closely together in the same unit also are placed in the same quartet for group work during the class.
We also recommend that you find a "champion" inside your group who can take action to reinforce the principles after completion of the class. The class will show you how, but if you don´t reinforce the principles, the skills will not stick and the value created will be diminished.
Price and terms:
- JazzCode charges NOK 60.000 per day for a group of up to 12 people. The price depends on the volume, degree of customization, training destination and number of participants. Pass-through costs such as travel, lodging and per-diem is not included.
- Cost per day per participant in excess of 12: NOK 5.000
- 50% of amount payable upon booking, the remainder is due on the last day of class.
- For first time customers, JazzCode will reimburse 75% of the fee if you are not satisfied with the class and let us know in writing no later than a week after the last day of class. In you reply you need to specifically write what part of the class with which you were not happy.