In order to run a successful class for 12-24 participants, we need a large conference room with daylight and good ventilation. Please do not drop the requirements; this will result in a poorer learning experience for the participants.
Large conference room with space, cables, projector, seating for all and supplies:
- Everyone seated in groups of four per table. Each participant will need room to take notes and need to be see the other participants and the instructor,
- A small table w/ chair for the instructor facing the class (make sure the VGA cable from the computer to the projector is long enough to allow the instructor to sit directly in front of the class!). Also ensure at least three power-outlets close to the instructor´s table,
- One flip-over with paper and adhesive/glue on the back,
- On the side of the room: wall space to hang flips-overs (please remove paintings, posters and other wall decorations; we will need space to discuss group exercises).
- One name tag for each participant to be filled out with black marker and placed in front of each participant.
- A projector with screen in front, and a long extension chord for the instructor to use his own laptop
- Ample supply of post-it notes (3x5 inches and 2x1.5) and thin markers in blue, red, black, brown and dark green - one color for each team.
- Ample supply of fresh water fruits, coffee, and snacks
- Wireless internet connection (if not available, please inform Carl at jazzcode.com)
- One additional flipover for each group of four people.
Please contact Carl Stormer if you have questions regarding requirements.